CPM3 Solutions offers the following Construction Management Services:
- Work with owner, architect, and contractors to clearly define roles and responsibilities during construction.
- Create detailed management plans for timely completion.
- Coordinate work schedules.
- Prepare cash flow projections.
- Facilitate/lead meetings.
- Coordinate and schedule utility shutdowns.
- Coordinate required testing and inspections of the project.
- Coordinate soils analysis and pesticide investigations.
- Review reports and make recommendations.
- Coordinate activities of multiple contractors to avoid conflicts.
- Produce reports (cost, progress, change orders, submittals, etc.).
- Develop and maintain correspondence logs.
- Manage all aspects of change-order requests.
- Write RFP’s.
- Facilitate bid meetings.
- Monitor the construction schedule.
- Review potential claims and make recommendations.
- Perform field inspections of work-in-progress to ensure work conforms to contract
- Work with local and government agencies as needed.
- Prepare punch lists in conjunction with the design team and owner; monitor completion of items.